The Australian Government is investing in the National Water Grid, with more than 180 water infrastructure planning, business case, science and construction projects around Australia.
Discover our projects
Our projects are delivering benefits for communities across Australia, including:
- increased water security
- resilience to drought
- climate resilience
- improved regional economic growth and jobs creation.
Find projects taking place across Australia using our interactive project map or our project filter tool.
There are no projects matching these filter settings.
Progress of funded projects
- Construction projects map (PDF 515 KB) – shows the location of all construction commitments, including projects announced under the Connections funding pathway.
- Summary of construction projects (PDF 284 KB) | (DOCX 908 KB) – shows the status of construction commitments.
- Progress chart (PDF 593 KB) | (XLSX 38 KB) – details key stages of planning and construction for each commitment.
- Read about our National Water Grid Fund and Investment Framework to learn how these projects are identified.
- For project success stories and milestones visit our latest news.